- About Us
- Pastoral Care
- Get Involved
Welcome to Trinity Episcopal Church
Trinity Church strives to be a loving, diverse, energetic, and committed community in the Anglican tradition, a place where the love of Christ is known and shared with others.
We believe that every human being is a beloved child of God. Trinity is a place of welcome, hope, and healing to everyone, regardless of age, sex, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or socioeconomic status. Wherever you are in your journey of faith, you are invited to participate fully in our life together. For more than 150 years the members of Trinity have served God and neighbor through ministries of welcome, hope and healing.
Holy Week at Trinity
April 17 at 7:30 pm - Maundy Thursday Eucharist and Footwashing;
Stripping of the Altar and Silent Vigil in the Church
April 19 at 7:30 pm - Great Vigil of Easter
April 20 at 8 am and 10 am - Festival Eucharist of Easter
- April 17 at 7:30 pm Maundy Thursday Eucharist and footwashing
- April 18 at 12 pm Good Friday Asylum Hill Pilgrimage
- April 18 at 7:30 pm Good Friday Service
- April 19 at 7:30 pm Great Vigil of Easter
- April 20 at 8 and 10 am Festival Eucharist of Easter