- About Us
- Pastoral Care
- Get Involved
Welcome to Trinity Episcopal Church
Trinity Church strives to be a loving, diverse, energetic, and committed community in the Anglican tradition,
a place where the love of Christ is known and shared with others.
We believe that every human being is a beloved child of God. Trinity is a place of welcome, hope, and healing to everyone, regardless of age, sex, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or socioeconomic status. Wherever you are in your journey of faith, you are invited to participate fully in our life together. For more than 150 years the members of Trinity have served God and neighbor through ministries of welcome, hope and healing.
- Wednesday, 4/1 at 12:10 Holy Eucharist in the chapel
- Thursday, 4/2 at 7:30 Holy Eucharist with choirs and footwashing
- Friday, 4/3 from 12-3 pm Asylum Hill Good Friday Service
- Friday, 4/3 at 7:30 pm Good Friday Liturgy with choirs
- Saturday, 4/4 at 7:30 pm Great Vigil and First Eucharist of Easter
- Sunday, 4/5 at 8 am Holy Eucharist with sermon and hymns
- Sunday, 4/5 at 9:40 am Musical Prelude: "Little Organ Mass" by Haydn
- Sunday, 4/5 at 10 am Festival Eucharist with sermon