- About Us
- Pastoral Care
- Get Involved
Welcome to Trinity Episcopal Church
Trinity Church strives to be a loving, diverse, energetic, and committed community in the Anglican tradition,
a place where the love of Christ is known and shared with others.
We believe that every human being is a beloved child of God. Trinity is a place of welcome, hope, and healing to everyone, regardless of age, sex, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or socioeconomic status. Wherever you are in your journey of faith, you are invited to participate fully in our life together. For more than 150 years the members of Trinity have served God and neighbor through ministries of welcome, hope and healing.
- The Church and America's Original Sin, A sermon marking the 88th birthday of The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. by The Rev. Donald L. HamerJanuary 15, 2017
- "Who Is This Messiah and Why Is He Being Baptized?" by The Rev Donald L. Hamer, RectorJanuary 8, 2017
- Can I Get A Witness? by The Rev. Donald L. Hamer, RectorDecember 25, 2016
- READ MORE
- Sundays at 8 am Holy Eucharist with sermon and hymns in the church
- Sundays at 10 am Holy Eucharist with sermon and choirs in the church