Podcasts and Other Media
The following OnBeing podcast episodes offer insightful discussions about racial justice and the history of racism in America:
- The Sound of the Genuine: Traversing 2020 with 'the Mystic of the Movement' Howard Thurman with Rev. Otis Moss III
- This History is Long; This History is Deep with Isabel Wilkerson
Racial Disparities in Health and Healthcare:
- Ted Talk by David R. Williams "How racism makes us sick"
- Ted Talk by Dorothy Roberts "The problem with race-based medicine"
- Lecture given by Camara Jones at UC Berkley Achieving Health Equity: Tools for a National Campaign Against Racism